Click Image for Gallery
Fast order / request
Fast order to phone: +3598 7777 0508
Hand-painted 100% natural silk scarf. Unique author design!
The silk neckerchief will give you a lot of joy and an unforgettable summer experience.
The neck scarf will be a good present to a woman, a girl. Batik scarf packed in its original packaging.
© COPYRIGHT: All rights are reserved.
How to wash silk scarves and clothes
1. Wash by hand. When washing, rub lightly. Do not rub the silk. Do not wash silk scarves and clothes in the washing machine.
2. Use a neutral detergent or mild soap.
3. Do not soak for too long.
4. Iron on the reverse side at a moderate temperature, without steam.
After washing silk scarves and clothes: it is best to dry in the shade and do not expose to the sun, so as not to damage the strength of the fibers and color fastness.
In order to avoid the increase in the price of the provided services, we would like to inform you that I do not accepting payments which, according to Regulation N-18, are considered "payments in cash" through my web sites / online stores.
Payment can be done via any of the following methods:
- Via bank transfer;
- Online via ePay as a REGISTERED user / for Member States of the European Union/;
- For countries outside the European Union, please use my Etsy store: https://etsy.com/shop/Design4Silk
- In cash at an EasyPay pay desk;
- Via an ATM (B-Pay)
- Cash on Delivery payment via postal money transfer - ECONT /providing courier, postal and cargo services/ issues a postal bill for payment made by the customer up to the amount of the due payment. This document is a legal document that relieves us of the responsibility for issuing a receipt.
Hand Painted Silk Scarf Gentle orchids